Sunday 4 December 2011

My blog, mine and all mine…


Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all...

This is my blog. Yes, it is. I am finally having a blog of my own. Not that I love blogwalking so much but I must admit that I am a constant contributor to other blogs’ increase in traffic. After a short stint at home due to unforeseen circumstances, I begin to think that perhaps this is the hobby that I should take up. Why not, eh? 

Instead of reading what others thought about themselves, about their lives, maybe I should start writing down my own thoughts too. This blog will function as a reminder to myself of the happenings in my life, of my ups and downs.  And if I could not make it to see my children when they are older or my grandchildren for that matter, at least they will be able to get to know me through this blog. I would like to also share about my hometown, my beloved Kuantan. I am not a trained writer thus I might not be able to describe the real beauty of Kuantan. So do pack your bags and hop on the next available plane to experience the wonders of Kuantan yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment